What is Accident Insurance?
Accident Insurance is a health and wellness plan designed to help you pay for the medical and out-of-pocket costs that you may incur after an accidental injury.
• Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week, spouse, and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through MetLife
• No health questions – Every Year!!
• Keep your coverage even if you retire or change employers
• The chart below is a sample of covered services. Please see Plan Certificate for a detailed listing of services in their entirety.
• MetLife website click HERE
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5