What is Basic Life Insurance?
Basic Life is a health and wellness plans typically offered to employees automatically when they join the company. Basic plans are mandatory and employers typically cover the plan’s premium costs for their employees.
• Eligibility: Full-Time employees working 20 or more hours per week
• Coverage through The Hartford
• Must be actively at work on the effective date of coverage
• Buford City Schools provides, at no cost to you, Basic Life and AD&D coverage to all full-time eligible employees
• The Hartford website click HERE
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5