What is Cancer Insurance?
Cancer insurance is a form of supplemental insurance meant to offset cancer-related expenses so you can focus on recovery.
• Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week. spouse, and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through Allstate
• Payments made directly to you and do not offset with medical insurance
• Health questions will be required after the first time eligible/initial enrollment period
• Keep your coverage, at the same cost, even if you retire or change employers
• The chart below is a sample of covered services. Please see Plan Certificate for a detailed listing of services in their entirety.
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5
Don’t forget your $50 wellness benefit!
What qualifies as wellness:
• Biopsy for skin cancer
• Blood tests for triglycerides
• CA15-3 (breast cancer)
• CA125 (ovarian cancer)
• CEA (colon cancer)
• PSA (prostate cancer)
• Bone Marrow Testing • Chest X-ray
• Doppler screening for carotids or peripheral vascular disease
• Flexible sigmoidoscopy
• Hemoccult stool analysis
• HPV (Human Papillomavirus) Vaccination
• Lipid panel (total cholesterol count)
• Mammography, including Breast Ultrasound
• Pap Smear, including ThinPrep Pap Test Serum Protein Electrophoresis (test for myeloma)
• Stress test on bike or treadmill
• Ultrasound screening for abdominal aortic aneurysms
How to file a wellness claim:
• Call 800.348.4489
• Fax completed documents to 800.430.4188
• Mail completed documents to: American Heritage Life Insurance Company 1776 American Heritage Life Drive, Jacksonville, FL 32224
• Register at www.allstatebenefits.com/ mybenefits for additional information