What is Dental Insurance?
A health and wellness plan designed to pay a portion of dental costs associated with preventive, basic, and some major dental care, as well as orthodontia.
• Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week, spouse, and children (up to age 26)
• Orthodontia for adult employee and spouse and children (up to age 19)
• Coverage through Ameritas
• Claims must be submitted within 90 days of date of service
• In-Network Provider Directory: Find an In-Network Provider (Network: Classic PPO)
• Dental pre-treatment estimate form: Click Here
• Exams and cleanings are allowed 2 times each calendar year. They do not have to be separated by 6 months.
• The chart below is a sample of covered services. Please view the plan certificate for a detailed listing of services in their entirety.
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5
The MAC & High Plans Include a LASIK Advantage Benefit
When enrolled in the MAC or High dental plans, you are automatically enrolled in LASIK coverage. The LASIK benefits increase each year you are on the plan. This is a lifetime benefit and the payment is available only once per person. You must be 18 years of age or older and you can seek services at any facility. A 12 month late entrant period may apply. Please see plan certificate for additional details.
The MAC and High Plans Include a Hearing Care Benefit