What is Disability Insurance?
Disability Insurance is a health and wellness plan designed to provide for periodic payments of benefits when you are unable to work. This coverage is designed to replace a percentage of your gross income on a tax-free basis should illness keep you from earning an income in your occupation.
• Eligibility: Full-Time Employees working 20 or more hours per week.
• Coverage through One America
• Employee must be actively at work on the effective date
• Employees have to exhaust sick-leave before benefits are payable
• No health questions - Every Year!
• Buford City Schools provides all eligible employees with Long-Term Disability (LTD) coverage at no cost to you.
• OneAmerica website click HERE
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5