What is Critical Illness Insurance?
Critical Illness is a health and wellness plan in which you receive a lump sum cash payment if you are diagnosed with one of the specific illnesses on a predetermined list of critical illnesses.
• Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week. spouse, and children (up to age 26)
• Coverage through MetLife
• Elect Critical Illness with or without Cancer coverage based on your individual needs
• Issue Age - Rates are locked in and will not increase with age
• No health questions – Every Year! (Pre-existing condition will apply for new participants)
• Keep your coverage even if you retire or change employers
• The chart below is a sample of covered services. Please see Plan Certificate for a detailed listing of services in their entirety.
• MetLife website click HERE
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5