What is Permanent Life Insurance?
Coverage that provides lifelong protection, and the ability to maintain a level premium. Permanent Life offers the flexibility to meet a variety of personal needs while allowing employees the choice of benefit and premium amounts which fit their paycheck and life style.
• Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week, spouse, children and grandchildren (up to age 26)
• Coverage provided by UNUM
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• Underwriting is required. Coverage is not guaranteed
• Keep your coverage even if you retire or change employers
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5