What is Permanent Life Insurance?
Permanent Life Insurance provides lifelong protection and the ability to accumulate cash value on a tax-deferred basis. Unlike term insurance, a permanent insurance policy will remain in force for as long as you continue to pay your premiums.
• Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week, spouse, and children (up to age 26) and grand children
• Coverage provided by UNUM
• Must be actively at work on the effective date
• Permanent Life offers the flexibility to meet a variety of personal needs while allowing employees the choice
of benefit and premium amounts which fit their paycheck and life style.
• Underwriting is required. Coverage is not guaranteed
• Keep your coverage even if you retire or change employers
• Unum website click HERE
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5