VOLUNTARY LIFE & AD&D
What is Life & AD&D Insurance?
Voluntary Life and AD&D plans allow the employee to decide whether or not they want to enroll in life insurance and AD&D. The employee typically covers the premium costs for any voluntary coverage they elect. For voluntary plans, employers can typically determine a range of
coverage amounts for their employees to choose from.
•Eligibility: Full-time employees working 20 or more hours per week, spouse, and children (up tp age 26)
• Coverage through The Hartford
• Must be actively at work on the effective date of coverage
• If electing for the first time outside of the initial open enrollment period, health questions will be required
• Employees not previously enrolled must answer health questions if enrolling this year
• The Hartford website click HERE
Contact Campus Benefits for assistance with claims.
Call 1-866-433-7661, option 5